Current openings for employment at Interfaith Community Services are listed below. Click the links to learn more about each opportunity.
This full time position coordinates all functions of the Communications Department at Interfaith Community Services (ICS). Key responsibilities include creating agency publications, compiling photographs, writing, editing, and executing production within a variety of mediums including direct mailings, traditional media, social media, web and on-line communications.
This is a 40 hour, Monday thru Friday 8am – 5pm case management position. The client advocate will provide direct social services to clients in the Oceanside office. Average case load will consist of between 50-70 files that require weekly, bi-monthly or monthly contact dependent upon client’s need.
The client advocate will be responsible for implementing and providing services as identified through the Family Self Sufficiency Contract. The focus of the Family Self Sufficiency Contract is to partner with families and individuals, who meet eligibility requirements and assist them from crisis to self-sufficiency. The client advocate will be responsible for identifying barriers and providing economic and asset enhancement opportunities based on the needs identified in the assessment of the family and/or individual. In addition to identified needs, the client advocate will provide clients with pre-packaged emergency food, assist with on-line benefits applications (CalFresh and Medi-Cal), provide resources and referrals, teach soft skills and assist with job searches.
Every morning the client advocate will conduct triage and provide basic needs to our walk-in clients. During the morning walk-ins, the client advocates will need to be able to assist with various issues a client may present with including, mental illness, domestic violence, substance abuse, homelessness and other crisis situations. Client advocate will be skilled in providing appropriate resources and referrals to those in need. Client advocate will need to maintain proper records and complete data entry for services provided.
- This full time position is responsible for general accounting duties related to month-end closings, assisting in the daily activities of the accounting department and special projects.
- Month-end close responsibilities: journal entries, account analyses and reconciliations
- Participation in the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Preparation of monthly variance reports for programs
- Collection, analysis and reporting of grant statistics
- Participation in the annual budgeting process
- Preparation of accounting schedules for the annual audit
- Other duties as assigned