June 8 at 3:34pm
The vision, mission and strategy of VASD
Veterans Assistance of San Diego has a comprehensive plan for providing first class service to veterans in North San Diego County. Our vision includes the following five key points:
- To uphold an atmosphere of excellence characterized by first class operations and facilities.
- To develop innovative programs and champion a leading-edge veterans’ programs.
- To retain knowledgeable and professional employees with unique experience to enrich wellness of veterans and families.
- To be people-centric, results-driven and forward-looking; seal multi-lateral partnership with veterans interest groups.
- To establish state-of-the-art infrastructure, and deliver first class continuum of care for Veterans, Families, and Others.
Click here to visit our Strategy, Mission, and Goals page to review VASD’s complete Mission Brief.