April 1 at 9:28am
You’re Invited: General Membership Meeting 4/15
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
11:30am – 1:00pm
Betty & Melvin Cohn Nutrition Center
550 W. Washington Ave.
Escondido, CA 92025
Our General Membership Meetings are where we gather our faith member representatives and community partners to discuss the latest in regards to Interfaith’s programs and services, as well as collect your suggestions and feedback about how we can more effectively serve our community.
This month, we will be featuring:
- An in-depth look at veterans in North County
- Reports from case managers who help veterans plan their futures, as well as the therapists that help facilitate their healing
- Recuperative Care: providing healing and hope
- How can you help North County veterans?
- A review of the 2014-2015 Haven House Winter Shelter
Bring your brown bag lunch and announcements to share from your faith center or community group!
RSVP to Mary Ferro, Faith Liaison, at 760.489.6380 x 266 or at email@example.com.